if this was the type of place a group of people got together and could talk about a variety of topics. My Aunt and Uncle up north lived over a tavern and as a kid I thought it wa the coolest thing ever. Growing up in Dallas I had never seen the inside of a bar let alone one that had “pop” for the kids to drink. The bar keeper had some very basic rules.
- No politics as nothing makes smart people act dumb faster.
- Keep it clean, there are kids here (okay not kids, but I have thought about letting Son of Davey contribute if he wants.). A bit of language is one thing, but no need for the pictures or topics like that.
- Anyone is open to talk and contribute (I am serious, don’t be surprised if you get an invite to contribute. I am not wanting to make money off this, have no illusion of going “pro”, nor want to be some type of internet celebrity.) and do so civily.
- Any team or sport topic just be able to discuss it with intelligence and play nice with others.
- No direct posts from others sites. Rehash, retype, but no cut and paste.